The implementation engineer will have a dual responsibility:
- Guiding customers through the journey from zero to full protection.
- Helping resellers support their customers.
It’s critical that this person is good with managing people and helping Sendmarc deliver the best customer experience possible.
The ideal candidate will take ownership of this role, developing documentation where necessary, supporting the broader business and providing input into crafting the best experience possible for our customers and resellers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting customers in configuring DKIM, SPF, and DMARC in the Sendmarc platform and providing guidance for customers when configuring their own DNS.
- Assisting customers in understanding the reporting available on the platform and advising on actions required stemming from their reporting.
- Developing, where necessary, documentation for the consumption of other technical resources in getting clients fully implemented.
- Maintaining and reporting on project progress. Communicating this progress to customers and to the broader business.
- Delivery of training to reseller technical staff to assist in their certification in the Sendmarc process and technology.
- Be involved in the improvement and evolution of the training program.
- Executing investigation on customer concerns and writing the results based on his/her findings.
- Recognizing problems in the methods and procedures of the company and developing means to solve these problems.
- Ensuring that the plans and programs designed for enhancing the company are enforced with compliance to the rules, standard regulations and policies of the company.
- Completing all other responsibilities, roles, tasks, duties, and jobs of an implementation engineer that require his/her willingness and supervision.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Diploma, Degree in IT, computer science or similar field
- Technical expertise in DNS and email technologies would be a plus
- Client Services and IT Support experience would be a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- 2-5 years’ experience